- Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Sudbury, South Suffolk. It’s a very pretty little town surrounded by historic villages and it overlooks beautiful water meadows and the river Stour.
- How long have you lived in London and how do you like it so far?
Since November 2017. I had always been a country bumpkin and very much love my horses. West London is the closest I can get to countryside and I’ve started rowing and enjoy my daily stroll around Osterley Park to walk my beautiful pooch.
- Did you have any different jobs before you started doing sports massage?
I have had a few different job roles! I have ridden since I was 8 years old which got me involved in yard work to earn my ride for the weekend. I’ve also worked in a bakery, been a waitress and as a care home assistant whilst finishing my Equine sports therapy degree at Writtle University. I treated horses using equine therapy before focusing on two legged humans in London!
- What are your hobbies?
Obviously my number one hobby is HORSES! I also love to take my bike out, go swimming and more recently rowing. Training for rowing is pretty intense and we have our first race on the 10th of November – wish me luck!
5. Do you have a big family (tell me a bit about them)?
Yes, I have a HUGE family. My dad is the youngest of twelve, my mum is one of five and I am the baby of five! Maverick who is my lovely dog and the three cats, Lucky, Felix and Gizmo are also part of the family – unfortunately, Gizmo has just passed away at the grand old age of 17 and will be sadly missed.
- What would you do if you could design a trip to anywhere in the world for one month with all expenses paid?
For a one month trip I would love to do a road trip along the east coast of America, but eventually I want to travel all the way round the world.
- Tell me something surprising about you, or that most people wouldn’t expect
Something surprising? Hmm. I come from a long line of fishermen and I really dislike fish.
- Are there any skills you’ve always wanted to develop, or wish you had?
I one hundred percent wish I had learned some foreign language skills! Now that I am older, I understand how important it is to speak other languages. I would also love to learn to play the piano.
- What three courses would you cook for a dinner party?
Mmmm food! Okay, for starters I would serve breaded baked brie – I absolutely love cheese! For mains I would serve a beautiful fillet of steak with a creamy mushroom sauce and lovely green veggies. For dessert I would serve my famous lemon cheesecake.
- And name three celebrity or well-known guests you’d invite
I would invite Channing Tatum, Will Smith and Dwain Johnson.
- Who would play you in a film of your life?
Anna Kendrick, I feel like she would play the role of me quite well.
- Tell me a joke
My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away.