- Name one thing you prefer about home and one thing you prefer about London:
– At home, having roots. In London, having wings.
- Have you always been a massage therapist?
– No, I was a hairdresser for over 20 years. I still do some work in the salon but it’s mainly doing massage here now.
- What would your dream house look like?
– A small castle would do. It would be in the forest, off the grid, but within reach of civilisation. It would have a lake with a sauna next to it, lots of green, and a guest house in the grounds. And a swimming pool. And maybe a golf course. And tennis courts J
- Where was the best holiday you’ve ever been on?
– The best holiday is always the last one, and when the memory gets blurry I book the next one. My last holiday was to Majorca with my family.
- Do you have any secret talents?
– I can solve a Rubik’s Cube in under a minute. My best time is 53 seconds. Did you know that Erno Rubik who invented the cube was Hungarian? 😉
- What was your nickname as a child?
– Zolika, that’s what my family used to call me. Friends called me Zoli.
- So, can I call you Zoli?
– Of course you can 😀
- Name 3 famous people you’d invite to a dinner party:
-Jesus, Elvis Presley and the Dalai Lama.
- What advice would you give your younger self?
– Do your homework every day, mental, physical, spiritual, and not just the subjects you like. That’s how you’ll grow and improve, and maintain yourself.
- What super power would you have if you could have any?
-Positive Energy. I would have the ability to change bad things to good things.
- What activity would you like to try?
– Lots of things! Swimming with dolphins, white water rafting, learn to play guitar, scuba diving…
- What would your dream job be if you weren’t a massage therapist?
– Football manager of a professional team.
- Do you have any embarrassing guilty pleasures?
– No, I’m really quite boring. I love watching cartoons like Tom & Jerry, but that’s too cool to be embarrassing.